To All Patients:
Our entire staff is fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and we will continue
to follow protocols for the safety of all our patients.
As always, the safety of our patients and staff is our top concern, and we are following all recommendations and guidelines as given by the CDC and ADA.
Here is Wright Dental’s operational plan during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We’ve removed all magazines, pamphlets and reading material from the waiting room.
- Each operatory is thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Daily sanitizing of the office, including all common spaces patients may have occupied.
- Patient forms (for both new and existing patients) are available online. We ask you to please fill these out prior to your visit, to cut down time spent in the waiting room.
- If a specialist is necessary, we might need to see you first before we make the referral.
Thank you for your patience. In order to AVOID a dental emergency, well, take care of your teeth! Brush twice a day. Floss once a day. Maintain a healthy diet.
Some emergencies are just unavoidable. We’re here for you.
Until we see you again, stay happy, and stay healthy.
Your Team At Wright Dental