To All Patients:
We have reopened our office doors for elective dental procedures! We thank
you for your patience and look forward to seeing you at your next dental
As always, the safety of our patients and staff is our top concern, and we are following all recommendations and guidelines as given by the CDC and ADA.
Click this link to view the directive from the Arkansas Department of Health: Directive For Dentists
Here is Wright Dental’s operational plan during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In addition to seeing elective dental procedures, we will continue to treat patients with dental emergencies. For what constitutes such, click the link above for guidelines.
- We’ve removed all magazines, pamphlets and reading material from the waiting room.
- Each operatory is thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Additional sanitizing of the office after each patient visit, including all common spaces they may have occupied.
- Patient forms (for both new and existing patients) are now available online. We ask you to please fill these out prior to your visit to cut down time spent in the waiting room.
- If a specialist is necessary, we might need to see you first before we make the referral.
- At this time, we are not doing any telehealth conferencing. If that changes, we’ll be sure to announce this.
Thank you for your patience. In order to AVOID a dental emergency, well, take care of your teeth! Brush twice a day. Floss once a day. Maintain a healthy diet.
Some emergencies are just unavoidable. We’re here for you.
Until we see you again, stay happy, and stay healthy.
Your Team At Wright Dental